We are looking for developers with a passion for pushing the boundaries of mobile. We are creating a world-class mobile-focused team here in Barcelona and we want you to be part of it.
We are seeking to take on the biggest challenges in mobile and thus require the best engineers to excel. You will be working in a small specialist team in which every member is an evangelist for testing and code quality.
We work in a productive Agile environment, delivering sophisticated world-class apps. We Are Mobile First is founded by developers who structured the company to create an environment they’ve always wanted to work in. We encourage experimentation, investigation of new technologies, and actively seek to give everyone the tools they need to consistently improve.
We are social coders, adopting the open source community way of developing. You should be comfortable taking part in code reviews, be familiar with modern source control, and be open to new ideas and growth. Together we are stronger.
We believe you should be passionate about and focused on your chosen platform, whether that’s iOS or Android. That’s not to say you haven’t experienced, or aren’t interested in, other platforms but we are looking for focused specialists that champion their chosen domain.
– Experience working in an Agile environment and have a clear understanding of how to practically apply Agile principles.
– Proven ability to work effectively within cross-functional/multi-skilled teams.
– Expertise in iOS or Android SDK and the latest SWIFT or Kotlin.
– Experience with test-driven development.
– Passion for quality and best practices.
– Extensive experience integrating with RESTful web service APIs.
– Expert knowledge of mobile engineering including UI patterns, data frameworks, http connectivity and performance optimisation.
– Good verbal and written English.
– 3 years+ of mobile-focused app development
– 6 years+ programming experience
– MVVM or other design patterns
– Google Firebase SDK
– Good understanding of visual design and UX, Material Design and Apple guidelines.
– Continuous integration
To apply, contact us at: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!